Monday, December 22, 2014

Academic Papers

So, I have decided to publish the papers I wrote in college getting my Bachelor's of Social Work (junior and senior year level). I got A's and B's on all of these ones. Don't try to turn them in as your own, they are publicly searchable, meaning they can be found by teachers or software searching to see if you are plagiarizing. But you can read them; and they all have their references done properly (if you ever need to do references, absolutely go to bibme.org, it will save hours of headaches). So these would be helpful starting points for further research. Note that these papers were written in the Fall 2010-Spring 2012 school year, so some of the information may be out of date depending on when you are viewing this. The only edits have been redaction of personal information and a quick glance over for grammar and spelling errors. Most of the papers done for my degree contain such large amounts of personal information on myself or others that complete redaction is not feasible; these have been omitted from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment